Spouse & Guest Tour
* Date: November 29 (Tue), 2022. 1:30~5:00 pm
* Fee: 10,000 KRW (Payment on the day of this tour)
– Spouse or Guest of ICCAS 2022 Registrant can participate in this program.
* Including: Transportation (Bus), Danubi Train Ticket, and Drink at the Cafe
* Tour Schedule (November 29 (Tue), 2022):
– The schedule may change depending on the situation.
|1:30 pm||Meet in the lobby at 1st floor of BEXCO Exhibition Center 2|
|1:40 pm||Depart from BEXCO Exhibition Center 2|
|2:10~3:10 pm||Explore 1) Taejongdae Resort Park & Danubi Train|
|3:10~3:20 pm||Meet back at bus and depart for next tour|
|3:20~4:30 pm||See the site and rest 2) P.ARK Cafe & Bakery|
|4:30~5:00 pm||Return to BEXCO Exhibition Center 2|
* Go to ICCAS 2022 – Spouse & Guest Tour Registration
– This program will be limited to 40 people.
* Tour Site: 1) Taejongdae Resort Park
Address: 24 Jeonmang-ro, Yeongdo-gu, Busan
Area: 1,600,000 m2
Distance: 18 km from BEXCO, About 30 minutes by Car.
Taejongdae is a natural park of Busan, Korea with magnificent cliffs facing the open sea on the southernmost tip of island of Yeongdo-gu. It is a representative visitor attraction of Busan that has dense evergreen trees and several facilities for tourists such as an observatory, an amusement park, a light house, a cruise ship terminal. It is said that its name to have taken from King Taejong Muyeol (604-661), the 29th king of the Silla Kingdom who liked to practice archery there after the unification of the Three Kingdoms of Korea. Taejongdae is designated as the 28 Busan monument, along with Oryukdo Island.
“Danubi Train” in Taejongdae Resort Park (it will take about 20 minutes)
In Taejongdae, Danubi trains are operated for the convenience of tourists. Danubi, which means to travel around Taejongdae, takes about 20 minutes to return from the entrance. It stops at Taejongdae attractions such as Taewon Gravel Madang, Gumyeongsa Temple, Observatory, Yeongdo Lighthouse, and Taejongsa Temple, and you can freely get on and off the Danubi train at each stop.
* Tour Site: 2) P.ARK Cafe & Bakery
Address: Beon-gil 180, Haeyang-ro 195, Yeongdo-gu, Busan
Distance: 17 km from BEXCO, About 30 minutes by Car.
Area & Scale: Approximately 9900 m2 and Six floors, Large Ocean View Cafe.
1st floor – Bread Factory
2nd floor – Culture Lounge
3rd & 4th floors – Cafe and Bakery
Question) What is the meaning of P.ARK?
Answer) “P” is the first letter of Platform and “Ark” is the ship built by Noah.
P.ARK Cafe & Bakery is the Platform of ARK for Creators.