How to use ICCAS 2022 Online Platform?
This conference runs from Nov. 27 to Dec. 01 in KST (Korea Standard Time).
All the sessions are online available and we use Zoom. While Zoom work in the browser, it is highly recommended to install Zoom client to your local computer. If you didn’t have it yet, please download and install it from https://zoom.us/download.
You can use ICCAS 2022 Online Platform as follows:
1) Access to Online Platform at the top of ICCAS 2022 website (http://2022.iccas.org/)
- ICCAS 2022 Online Platform will be available from Nov. 27 (Sun), 2022.
2) Login for Advanced Registrants
- Member: Select Registrant of ICCAS2022
- Email: Enter your email address of 2022.iccas.org
- Password: Enter your password of 2022.iccas.org
3) Login for On-site Registrants
- Member: Select Invited
- ID and Password will be noticed at the registration desk.
Thank you and please have a good time in Busan and online.
ICCAS 2022 Organizing Committee