(Both advanced and late
only by online)
- All of the conference participants should complete the registration.
- Conference registration includes:
- Access to all sessions (with the exception of workshop)
- Downloadable E-proceeding
- Welcome Reception (may not be held due to Covid-19 policy)
- Members from ICROS, IEEE IES, IEEE CSS, IES RAS, SICE, ISA, CAA, CAAI, ACA, CACS, and ECTI are available for member’s registration fee.
- Students are defined as full-time students, enrolled for degrees or diplomats with a university or another similar institution. Student status must be certified by the student’s institution or advisor.
- Advanced Registration was closed on
October 30, 2022November 7, 2022.
- Late and Online Registration will be open after November 24, 2022.
- Online registration is open until the end of the conference, and once you register, you can immediately access the online platform (both advanced and late registration, attending only by online).
Note 1: In principle, one registration covers only one paper. At least one of the authors must complete an advanced registration or online registration by the final camera-ready paper submission deadline in order for their paper to be included in the final program of the conference. Note 2: To upload your final paper, you need a registration number. Please make a registration before the final paper submission. Note 3: For presenters who submit more than one paper, there is an extra paper charge of USD 200 per an additional paper.
Credit Card: VISA, Master, American Express, JCB, Diners Club cards are accepted. (BC or Korean Exchange Cards are acceptable only for cards issued in Korea.)
1) All bank charges related to the payment are the responsibility of the participant.
2) Please fill out the online registration form first. After completing the form, you will receive the transfer information by e-mail.
3) (for Korean): 무통장 입금시 전자계산서 발급을 신청하실 수 있으며, 입금확인된 등록자에 한하여 등록하신 이메일 주소로 “영수”로 발급해드립니다. 단, 결제완료전 “청구”로 미리 발급을 원하시는 분은 온라인 등록 양식 작성완료 후 등록번호(R****)와 함께 이메일(email@example.com)로 요청해주시기 바랍니다. (담당: 고해리 대리 02-6949-5801, 내선 0번)
Change to payment method: Please send your full name and registration number (R****) to firstname.lastname@example.org. After cancellation of payment, you can re-register in the menu of My Page → Registration → .
Refund of registration fee will be made after deduction of cancellation charge (USD 50), if written notification is received before
October 30, 2022 November 7, 2022. No refunds will be made after October 30, 2022 November 7, 2022, and are given for No-shows.