The Poster Session will be held in person.
- The display panel size is about 0.85m wide and 1.65m high.
- The supplies (glue, tape, and others) for mounting will be provided during the poster sessions.
- The poster is recommended to be the A0 (84 cm X 118 cm) portrait format. The presenter should use an appropriate font size for the posters so that they are readable by the attendees. The poster must be printed beforehand and brought along to the conference by the presenter.
- Authors should stand by their poster panels numbered to answer questions during the whole presentation time. A few anonymous examiners will evaluate each poster and interaction about 3 minutes.
- The poster (paper) should be posted on the board from 10:30 to 17:30 on the day. And, you have to check the presentation time through the session code.