Technical Tour [Changed]
* Fee: 10,000 KRW (Payment on the day of this tour)
– Advanced registration is required for this technical tour.
* Including: Transportation (Bus), Drink, and Sandwich Box (or equivalent item)
* Tour Schedule (December 1 (Thu), 2022):
– The 2nd schedule is changed due to the strike at “Busan Newport: Hanjin Busan Container Terminal” as follows:
(Changed on November 30, 2022)
|09:00 am||Meet in the lobby on the 1st floor of BEXCO Exhibition Center 2|
|09:05 am||Depart from BEXCO Exhibition Center 2|
|09:20~10:00 am||Explore 1) The Training Ship of Pukyong National University|
|Meet back at the bus and depart for next tour|
Go to a Lunch Place instead of a Sandwich Box
|11:50~1:00 pm||Depart for Busan Station (KTX/SRT)|
|1:00 pm||Arrive at Busan Station (KTX/SRT)|
– The tour registation was closed.
* Tour Site: 1) The Training Ship of Pukyong National University
Address: (Yongho-dong) 66-38 Bunpo-ro, Nam-gu, Busan
Distance: 7.4 km from BEXCO, About 10 minutes by Car.
Detail: A state-of-the-art eco-friendly training ship with a total length of 97.0m, a ship width of 15.4m, a crew of 160 people, a maximum speed of 16 knots, and a cruising distance of 18,636 miles.
The principal mission of the training ship is to conduct shipboard training and education for the primary marine officers and engineers who will serve as leading manpower for development of the fisheries industry in Korea, and to conduct the scientific research and investigation for rational conservation and exploitation of the marine resources and on the safe operation of fishing vessels, and to conduct the enhancement the nation’s prestige abroad by means of the international cooperation in the field of marine industry and education.
The below schedule is cancelled due to the strike at “Busan Newport: Hanjin Busan Container Terminal” on November 30, 2022.
* Tour Site: 2) Busan Newport: Hanjin Busan Container Terminal Address: 341 Sinhang-ro, Jinhae-gu, Changwon-si, Gyeongsangnam-do
Distance: 43 km from BEXCO, About 47 minutes by Car.
Yard Capacity: 68,404 TEU (TEU = Twenty-foot Equivalent Units = 1 Container )
* The twenty-foot equivalent unit is an inexact unit of cargo capacity, often used for container ships and container ports.
Contents: New port and large container unloading equipment tour.
[Important] As Busan Newport is a national security facility, your passport is required for entrance.